Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Thursday, January 18, 2007

steve's hat and a very sleepy doll

since steve's return from japan several months ago i have been promising him a new hat to keep his ears warm in his new city of chicago. it is finally done!
it's really dark here, but lurlene models this navy blue hat in rowan big wool. it'll look spiffy with his blue eyes!
hat for steve
obligatory sleepy dolley pic....
sleepy doll

i got a glowing review of the towel pillows from ag on monday. i have yet to try them out, but it sounds like i'll have to make some more if i want to use one. don't think he's going to share. (excellent! more!)

also, i see i have a new reader! i have a real reader! (no offense, loyal fans) welcome, lady luxie! thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 2:35 AM, Blogger Lady Prism said...

oh' my goodness!!..I got a bloggy' mention hee!..hee!!..Delightful!

We used to have a fluffy cutie like that when me' kids were really young ( they're 15 and 17 now)..called it Bugsy...I think I miss him..sniff!...

and that gorgeous hat will look marvelously chic on Steve...lucky him ;>

 
At 1/19/2007 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

REAL reader? ;-)

Must say I love the hat, although it looks a bit big on li'le Lurlene :-) What size needles did you use?

I am really excited, because yesterday at the Afstap I bought bamboo yarn, made out of a bamboo/cotton mixture. It's anti-allergenic and really shiny and soft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home