Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Monday, January 01, 2007

some pics from amsterdam...happy new year!

the last time i was in the netherlands, i noticed that bathrooms do not have hot water for hand washing, only cold. this is still pretty much the case. it didn't seem to be a big deal to my friends, just soap up and rinse. i did notice everywhere that that there was soap, which is not always the case here.

anyway, that was my big obsession on this trip. again.

here is the hat i worked on. my first cable project. this pic was taken on the plane on the way over...
cable hat

if you think i did anything here besides take this picture, you and i have obviously never met. neon is pretty.
coffee shop

this is me...traveling 3500 miles for a new yarn shop, de afstap. that's me.
yarn shop

ah, canals are pretty. plus, they don't stink like they do in venice. a bonus.
canal

more soon....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 2:27 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I love the photos, Emsie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home