Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Thursday, December 07, 2006

first polaroid transfers!

more to come as i perfect my technique!
from the camping weekend in october...
WVslideprint
also from camping weekend,
jimtracy
my girl
dollslideprint

these prints came from slides i made from digital images i had. sent away for them sunday night and they came in yesterday (wednesday) from tonawanda, ny, near buffalo. where are the slides from cvs? still not here. they all know me in the store now. i'm the crazy one. i want my forking slides. never take film to cvs. argh. i hope they come before the weekend so i have something to play with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home