Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I AMsterdam!

i will post more tomorrow. just uploaded my pics from this past week visiting shosh in amsterdam! lots of fun. almost gave my mom a heart attack on the street. see what happens when you don't read my blog? you are surprised by a family member in a foreign city.

apparently, the dutch require a license to drive a shoe. would have been nice to know that ahead of time...
shoe driver
(we were here in the hague at the time)

and remember...
I AMsterdam
now i know that the #1, 2 and 5 trams stop here.

but yes, more tomorrow. do note the cable hat i am wearing. this trip did include, in fact, knitting. i started it while waiting for my first flight at DCA and finished it three days later. more on that tomorrow, as well.

PLUS...i just picked up a light box today! finally! plus, i got a coupon from another customer at the store! >dancing at desk< now i can check my slides much more easily.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 2:27 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Em, you look great sporting a shoe. You really do! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home