Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Thursday, January 04, 2007

new scarf and new amsterdam photo

i had dreams about eating fries with mayo for weeks before my trip. totally worth the wait. but...what's with the pinky?
fries in amsterdam

here is a new scarf. now that i'm fluent in "cable" i'm hooked, so to speak. i joined a knit-along! i'm using rowan chunky chenille, which is now discontinued. boo. i got it on sale at de afstap. here is my progress from last night.
cable scarf knitalong

as promised, here is the melted menorah. >sigh< better luck next year. it spewed so much junk into the air in my apartment i had to clean my air filter every day. i usually do it every week.
melted menorah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home