Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Monday, July 30, 2007

i should by asleep now...

....and not watching this great movie on lifetime movie network!

in a nutshell, a 14 year old girl gets an STD and starts drinking with her friends! everyone in her high school is chock full of STDs, too! terrific! how did she get it? it was the cute older boy. who'duh thunk it?

a novel idea!
go LMN!



where's my yarn....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2007 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back at my blog
:---P Doll and the plum look gorgeous. Late happy birthday, I knew I forgot something... Dooo.
Speaking of dooo, I watched the Simpsons movie on a huge screen IN GERMAN. That was the most hilarious thing we ever did...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home