Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

doll has a favorite doll of her own

dolley likes to play with a little stuffed elephant. sometimes she drags it around.

hello, elephant. rub my nose!
hello, elephant.  rub my nose!
hey elephant, want to play?
hey elephant, want to play?
climb on my head, elephant!
climb on my head, elephant
now i can't see, elephant!
now i can't see, elephant!
nose-snuggling success!
nose-snuggling success!

she is currently trying to dig in the carpet. about 20 minutes ago i watched her reach up to the first shelf of the coffee table and pull out a heavy paper coaster. she brough it about 5 feet away to nibble.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I am melting... This is so quite! I love the one on which Dolly has the elephant on her head. BTW I tagged you (go see my blog).

 
At 6/27/2007 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was too sleepy. Quite must be cute, or at least quite cute :-)

 
At 6/27/2007 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just too adorable.

 
At 6/27/2007 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She's climbing on the first shelf? They grow up so fast!

 
At 6/28/2007 9:22 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Ok she ties with Jack for cuteness, and that means Buns is really damn cute! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home