Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

stupid things that arrive in your inbox

i just checked an email address i (clearly) don't use. i logged on for the first time in a long time and started giggling at the messages that would normally get stuck in a filter. here are selected e-mail subjects from messages from the last 6 weeks and a bonus. read them really fast and they're pretty funny. i wonder how many google searches will find my blog now...

(anything in brackets i added. duh. i also haven't changed any spelling or punctuation.)

* you wont believe how easy to get university degree!
* Such a big size that she never felt before!
* Products that can improve you life
* Why don't you buy some drugs to be healthy
* impress your girl with a WonderCum!
* Make your sexual life more different and easier!
* Investitionen in Mobilfunkmarkt (hm...where does one find a mobilfunkmarkt?)
* fool watch weekly
* No caucasian of concertina
* Wait nolonger, order WonderCum today!
* MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH THIN UPPER LEVEL CLOUDS.
* Remember to tell me later
* Tell me now. Okay
* These data support the notion that visceral fat produces inflammatory cytokines that contribute to insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease.
* Always ask yourself the magic words: "For example?
* Separate yourself from other men
* you and postmultiply
* Где_ты (this one actually came in in russian characters from "Гладков Юрий" but it's not so funny because i know the guy. ok, not really.)
* What to look for when purchasing a replica watch!
* Happy
* No prescription requered for So|m|a v1aGr@ FLiU1NaY
* WonderCum - is a sperm enhancement pills (finally! i was wondering)
* pleasure and beauty
* Meet and Email 1,000s of hot Singls

here's one i love...do note that i didn't have this particular domain name until 2002. (i took out e-mail addresses, the rest is just as it arrived in my inbox)

Subject: Re:
From: "Vy & Jan Grimaldo" riggedhuskers@blablabla.bla
Date: Mon, January 1, 2001 2:44 pm
To: ehl@blablabla.bla
Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file | Whitelist Sender | View as HTML | Add to Addressbook

Hello my friend!I am ready to kill myself and eat my dog, if medicine prices here
(http://flowbell.hk) are bad.Look, the site and call me 1-800 if its wrong..My dog
and I are still alive :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Although I am really curious to fin out more about the replica watch ;)

 
At 6/21/2007 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm I left a message before, but it's gone I see. This is hialrious. Especially the one about the dog. I must admit that I am curious now about the replica watch.

 
At 6/21/2007 9:29 AM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Separate yourself from other men? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home