Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Thursday, July 26, 2007

plums, popcorn and josh rouse

Country Mouse, City House arrived in my mailbox today, along with a companion CD! YAAAAY! i left my ipod at work, though. should have gone back to it. i have josh's new music on my home computer, and i will have it on my work computer soon. ipod tomorrow night, though. i was hoping to listen on my way tomorrow morning, but oh well. the last two hours of listening have been great!

i went out to martinsburg, wv last weekend. got some deeeelish yellow plums. they're about 2/3 as big as regular plums. doll approves.
doll likes yellow plums

also i have a new favorite method of making popcorn.
big metal bowl on the stovetop.
new popcorn maker
popcorn, bit of oil, bit of salt, make sure all is coated.
foil cover on top of bowl.
lots of holes from toothpick.
heat on medium/medium-low.
gently move around every 30 seconds or so when popping starts.
continue until 2-3 seconds between pops.
remove foil CAREFULLY.
enjoy!
mmmpopcorn

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is just too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home