Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

beez's baby shower

so beez is decorating the nursery in a classic pooh theme...look at the wall! very impressive...and she did it freehand, too!
pooh wall
i went to her baby shower on saturday and here is the cake! from a bakery, not home made. it was quite sugary.
pooh cake
this pic is funny because he won't be a D if mummy has anything to say about it...
lil dem

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Emsie - Its been a while since my last visit, and I love what you have done with the place. ;) As for that bib, I am online trying to find one for Jack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home