Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Friday, November 02, 2007

weblog awards - vote by Nov 8!

no no, i'm flattered, but i wasn't nominated for a weblog award. probably because my blog is boring and no one reads it and i haven't updated in forever. but Tifaux and Frumteacher were nominated! go vote for them once a day until november 8!


Vote here for Tifaux in the Culture category

Vote here for Frumteacher in the Education category

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2007 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are SO sweet! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even have noticed that my blog (miraculously) made it to the finals. Can't wait to talk to you!!!

And of course, Tifaux has my vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home