Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Freegan Girl : Day One: How to Be a Freegan in Nine Easy Steps

Freegan Girl : Day One: How to Be a Freegan in Nine Easy Steps

i'm going to write more about this later this weekend, but i'm going to try a little bit of the same idea...mainly the using what i have in order to eventually use less. i've already talked about using up stuff in my bathroom cabinet...and using up the yarn i have now before getting more...this will encourage my hat program as well.

more to come...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/24/2007 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your post! Your bathroom idea was a hit, now I need more! Did you get the book already? I really like it so far (p. 38 :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home