Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Monday, December 10, 2007

little dude i met on the beach


DSC05210.JPG
Originally uploaded by elandsman
i spent a day in florida after the board of directors meeting was over. i stayed with my neighbors...i suppose former neighbors...who used to live across the street from my parents. it was very nice to see them.

she blows glass now, and it's just the coolest hobby ever, i think.

i took a bunch of pics on the beach in order to make them into slides for prints. i took about 120 of them in 45 minutes, but only put 37 online. i don't know which i'm going to use yet. here's a little dude i met while walking. i wanted his shell, but he wanted it more. he won.

more pics soon....but probably not for another week because my final is on monday. if you want to look at a few more, you can go to this set on my flickr page.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2007 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember your neighbors - nice that you got to see them!

Anyway, I actually am posting to say that you have some amazing pictures there. Really beautiful.

 
At 12/13/2007 7:09 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Lovely photos, Em. I wish I were on a beach and not in this slushy mix here in New York...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home