Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

cheppy chanukah!

candles 'n fried things 'n all.

so here's the scarf i gave to my boss's three year old daughter. i finished it and weaved in the ends an hour ago while sitting at my desk with my door open...and talking to my boss. (it's a little slow here thanks to the icky weather.)
cable scarf for 3 year old gal
he's going to get a pic of her wearing it. should be cute. i'll update then. i also gave her a "paint your own dreidel" kit that someone had given me a few years ago, for some reason. ages 3+.

here's a pic i took in lexington last week. tee-hee. (click on it if you can't read the text.)
no firearms

off to the board meeting in florida tomorrow morning! let's see if i can take off at 6:30 as planned...

also...both pics here are from the iphone.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2007 7:48 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Chappy Chanukkah, Em! Did you make latkes? I love the scarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home