Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Sunday, September 03, 2006

latest sweater!

so, i started a new sweater last night...and i'm already about 1/4 done. it's knit in the round, and the yarn is rather big and soft, so it'll go quickly. i'm very excited about this one!
new sweater in the round
the yarn is from webs and is one of the yarns from their valley yarns line, shelburne.

right, i'm spending my three day weekend knitting. is that a surprise?

here is my roommate, who was allowed to roam free all day. she is laying on her tummy under my desk in this pic.
doll on her tummy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

The sweater is looking great so far! Kisses to buns! She looks like she is relaxing and enjoying her three day weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home