Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Sunday, August 20, 2006

sweater hood is close to completion

see! progress!

sweater with hood

i know it was a beautiful day outside...i had my windows open as i sat on the couch and worked on the hood...for about 6 hours of my day.

it looks mutant-like and unibomber-esque right now, but that's because i still have three rows to go, including the button hole row. but, after that i just have to assemble! lucas will be able to wear this sweater before he gets his driver's license, after all.

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 6:31 AM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

I love the colors on this sweater, Emily. The hood is awesome! Is this your first hood? xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home