Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Monday, September 11, 2006

banana cranberry chocolate muffins

so, i had all these bananas in my freezer, whole, just waiting to become banana bread/muffins. i also still have choco chips left over from a project i finished many moons ago, and some new dried cranberry pieces i got from trader joe's last week. threw them all together, and voila!
banana cranberry chocolate muffins
i had no recipe for these muffins beyond a basic banana bread, but i've made it so many times before that i have started to add my own little touches. i rock. go me.

and...we like strawberries.
doll likes strawberries

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you making for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home