Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

new things

so here is a wristlet i crocheted last thursday in about 20 mintues. i made it out of left over thick cotton that i used back in the day to make my favorite summer bag. the pin was just to make it pretty. i'm also going to line it this weekend and add a magnetic snap thingy.



also, i went to the sheep and wool festival this past weekend, and though i didn't take any pics there, i did learn to spin my own yarn! i'd really like to take a class to learn how to spin on a wheel, but that will be when i have time. here is my first attempt. (i will take pics once i ply it.)

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger ThursdayNext said...

The wristlet is just beautiful. :) Get that t-shirt from the festival! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home