Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Friday, March 09, 2007

i'm back, and i bring popcorn!

i took today off. i'm about to go grocery shopping, which should be very exciting. i will work on some other projects later on in the day and will post later this weekend.

before the conference started last weekend, i made a massive bowl of popcorn. it took me (and doll) several days to finish it.

>pop!<
>pop!<

first pop

lots of pop
lots of pop

so i try to keep my knitting projects separate. i have enough trouble staying with one project at a time as it is now, so i had to figure out how to keep all my stuff for each project together. my brother moved back to NY a few months ago and he gave me a bunch of stuff when he moved. next to the bookcase and tv, he gave me a costco size box of zipper-type ziplock bags. i decided to use them for the projects!
ziploc of projects
each project gets one bag. i have a little pair of scissors and a few yarn needles that move from bag to bag. if i have a larger piece completed, such as the back of a sweater or a sleeve, i'll just take it out of the bag. also great to toss into my backpack or suitcase.

i feel like a genius.

>update!<
1:02 pm

just returned from the grocery store. i asked for help unpacking, but it seems that my assistant decided to eat my stuff instead...
herbal rabbit

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Dolley is great! I love how active she is! The ziploc idea is great. I also like the idea of your mom that you told me about, to cut a little hole in the bag to get the yarn out. I am still looking for ziploc bags I can use for my projects. So far I am still trying to work on one project at a time, the way you advised me! Will mail you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home