Emily's Creations

stuff i make, things i do, places i go. i'll post my projects and activities here. please leave comments! i like banjo music. follow me on twitter @ ehlcreations http://twitter.com/ehlcreations

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

pretty NM pics and are you KIDDING ME?????

hello! i'm back.

first off, i had a fabo time in new mexico this past weekend! my traveling companion is the best.
NM 058
and
NM 024
and
NM 010

we took hundreds of pictures!

i just dropped off three rolls of slide film at penn camera. they will be ready tomorrow after 5. (oh really? we'll see about that.) won't do me much good, though, because my slide printer finally arrived with the new 4x5" base after 6 weeks and it came WITHOUT DIRECTIONS!!!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THIS THING TOGETHER? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AND WHERE IS MY TRANSFER KIT? DUDES, THIS IS INSANE ALREADY!!! SEND ME MY STUFF!!!! plus, i was apparently "misquoted" and was charged $100 more than i was originally told. i complained, but they couldn't change it. plus, i didn't have it in writing, which doesn't surprise me. the girl i had been dealing with over there seems to be a huge idiot. she's supposed to call me back before the end of the day (PST) but i don't think i'll hear from her. i was told the directions and kit would be sent out first thing tomorrow, but i don't know if it will happen. i'm going to continue to call and harass them until i get my stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home